What to expect when you make a visit
We understand at Aquidneck Chiropractic that undergoing any new medical practice can be a little daunting. It isn’t fun especially when you’re not feeling well. So we provided here a brief, yet thorough description of what you can expect from your first visit. If you should have any questions or concerns though please feel free to reach us by calling 401-849-7011. We’ll have one of our staff help inform you of anything that might not be provided here.
- On your initial visit, you will first meet the staff; they will bring you into an examination room for a consultation with your doctor.
- The doctor will speak with you about your symptoms and any other health problems you might be experiencing.
- After your consultation, he will give you a complete examination, which will include neurological, orthopedic, and chiropractic specific testing.
- If he feels it is necessary, he will discuss with you taking X-rays, which can be done right here at our clinic. This step isn’t always necessary because different diagnoses may vary.
- Then you will return to the front desk, where we will schedule your follow-up visit, that will include a report of the doctor’s findings and a plan of care. This plan of care may include spinal manipulation, physical therapy, exercise prescription, and nutritional counseling.
- At this time we will also discuss payment options available to you. Aquidneck Chiropractic does take most insurance plans, but usually requires a co-payment depending on your specific insurance. So before coming in please have your insurance card with you, a photo ID, and any co-payment that may be owed at the time of your visit.
We understand that you’re not feeling your best, but we will provide services that help you understand the process and get on the path to better health.
We look forward to meeting you!